Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brix, Food and Cannabis


I belong to a discussion group about improving soil for better Brix, and lately there have been some amusing comments I thought I'd share.

The moderator
commented that he said many years ago agriculture would not be revolutionized until a million housewives/mothers showed up at the grocery stores, brixmeter (refractometer) in hand, and screaming, "take this junk back and get us some real food". If that happened, farmers can and would do the right things to the soil for higher Brix... whether organic, or conventional farmers.

Then someone posted that there is some excited discussion on the Cannagraphic Magazine Forums about raising the quality of pot using refractometers to measure Brix.


The moderator replied that it's amazing that we live in a world where you can buy better quality dope than food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.