Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fallen Symbols of Integrity

I hate this! My last remaining "symbol of integrity"... Scotland Yard... has fallen into corruption.

For many, many years I read English Mysteries, and The Yard always stood for honor, virtue, and incorruptibility.

I have come to expect a lack of moral fiber from our own US police (and politicians) based on observations and news stories which have been increasing over the last several decades. I didn't expect it of Scotland Yard!!

Is there no one left at all whom we may trust?



1 comment:

  1. LOL - You could only get the idea that they were incorruptible by reading mystery novels.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bent-Coppers-Scotland-against-corruption/dp/0297830937

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.