Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's all a little too pat...


Do you ever wonder how much more is going on than really meets the eye? I have ranted for years about the government's control (and attempts at control) of my food supply, but now I wonder if it isn't more widespread attempts at overall control.

I'm seeing and hearing some disturbing things about the recent shooting spree in Colorado... Many of my questions were addressed in this article. Questions such as how did this starving college student afford that expensive military-grade weaponry and sophisticated gear? How did he learn to booby-trap his apartment enough so that it took FBI and ATF several hours to get in? How about that the FBI was warned over 2 months ago about terrorism coming to movie theaters and ignored it? Or that the FBI was on the scene of the shootingsbefore many of the Aurora police officers were on the scene. A reasonable person might be inclined to ask, what did the FBI know?

Is it just coincidence that on July 27, 2012, President Obama and Hillary Clinton are going to sign the UN gun control treaty? Obama only needs a few more senators to sign the treaty to make it the law of the land. Of course, we are supposed to believe that this Colorado shooting tragedy and the immediate media calls for more stringent gun control (and the coincidence with the UN gun control treaty signing date) following this tragedy, is merely one big coincidence!

There is an thoughtful post about "The Lie of Safety - Gun Free Zones" that is well worth reading.


"Chicago is the city with the strictest gun laws in the nation, yet on an average summer weekend they have more shooting deaths than any place in the country. Murder is up 54% from last year."  

How's that for gun control?

9 comments:

  1. He is extremely intelligent.. hence winning grants (which most likely were what funded his purchases) and one of only a handful of slots to continue his graduate work in neuroscience.

    Figuring out how to trap the place would have been easy for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I am not trying to justify his actions, INSTEAD I just have many questions about the whole thing.

      We still have unanswered questions about the Oklahoma City bombing, and the 9-11 tragedy.

      BTW, I was paid by university grants for a few years, and I'm not sure it's possible to divert the funds for weapon purchases.

      Delete
  2. Not long ago I'd of not even given it any thought. Conspiracy theory's are a dime a dozen. Except I just watched this country lose 40% of its wealth due to criminal fraud and no one was punished. Quite the opposite, those responsible where rewarded with trillions of dollars. They are still being rewarded. Something stinks. Something is very very wrong here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, grant money can be spent on non related items. We are in retail firearms sales and I've had college students use their grant funds to make a purchase. They have commented that if they do not use up the full amount of their grant, they will receive less on the next cycle.

    Ironic isn't it that the federal government may well have funded this tragedy. Inadvertently or intentionally will never be proven. Our tax dollars at work.

    But then I've been accused of being a conspiracy theorist before. Kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I was thinking along the lines of university research grants, not student grants like the Pell Grants which I know can be used for many things.

      Student loans are becoming another hot issue. I get several "collection" calls every week from the student who had my telephone number before me.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, typo. I get collection calls from all kinds of collection agencies looking FOR the student who used to have my telephone number.

      Delete
  4. I've also read that for Obama to be elected to a 2nd term, he needs a couple of significant "terrorist" attacks to happen to reinforce his policies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're coming around. Gun control isn't about stopping crime or making the streets safe for people.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.