Sunday, January 20, 2013

Power Outage, and Apologies

I've been without electric power (and therefore no internet connection) thanks to a foot of wet heavy snow several days ago. Even now the power is still intermittent and while I'm much better prepared for emergencies than most people, having no internet connection is a PITA.

I know there are several Comments pending my attention (mostly about the recent post on Omega-3 and Omega-6 "Fats") that require a response, but I need to research some of the questions about grapeseed oils, and even though I think I know the answer, I want to be sure about what I post.

However, with the power going off and on, it may be another day or two before I can reliably get to them. Please be patient.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're doing well & safe & warm w/the weather/power situation. I'm looking forward to your posts on oil. I just came across this, thought I'd pass it on in case you missed the new data...on fake food ingredients:

    http://gma.yahoo.com/exclusive-group-finds-more-fake-food-ingredients-090412537--abc-news-topstories.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.